Every visitor must be aware of these house rules
These rules apply to both the club and the immediate surroundings of the Woolloomooloo.
Compliance with these house rules and etiquette is enforced by the private
security organization Earth Security based in Leidschendam (phone number: (+31)6-48329534)
These house rules are known by the police.
General rules and regulations:
– The minimum age is 18 years.
– Identification is required. (Student card in combination with a valid proof of identity)
– All instructions from employees and security staff of this club, which
are related to the house rules, must be followed immediately.
– All visitors may be subjected to a search for weapons and/or drugs. You are expected to cooperate in these searches.
– You are expected to cooperate in monitoring potential drug use.
– Use of the cloakroom is mandatory for everyone.
– Found items must be handed over to the bar staff.
– Entering the Woolloomooloo is entirely at your own risk. Under no circumstances will the Woolloomooloo, or any of the employees/volunteers on duty, be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, injuries, losses, theft or liabilities whatsoever.
– You are responsible for your own property. We do not accept responsibility in the event of theft, loss and/or damage.
– The Woolloomooloo is not liable for any hearing loss that may occur
When entering the Woolloomooloo you agree with:
– Uitvoeringswet Algemene verordening gegevensbescherming (General Data Protection Regulation)
– The taking of video, photo and/or sound recordings that you may appear in or on. The Woolloomooloo can use these recordings for promotional purposes. No rights can be derived from this.
– The security policy of the Woolloomooloo, which among other things includes CCTV both in the Woolloomooloo, around the Woolloomooloo and surrounding areas.
It is strictly prohibited to:
– Possess, use, sell or traffic drugs.
– Have in your possession weapons or any object that can be used as a
– Commit theft or vandalism.
– Sell (stolen) goods.
– Use violence or threaten with the use of violence.
– Make discriminatory comments, perform discriminatory
acts or wear discriminatory symbols.
– Sexually intimidate anyone both verbally and physically.
– Insult anyone.
– Smoke anywhere but the designated areas
– Provide physical services in exchange for money.
The following is not permitted:
– Bringing your own drinks or food inside.
– Taking glassware, glasses and drinks outside.
– Causing nuisance in the immediate vicinity of the club.
– Staying in the alley for longer than absolutely necessary.
Entry may be denied if you are:
– Under 18 years old.
– In an apparent intoxicated state or under the influence of drugs.
– If you have been denied entry before.
– Do not cooperate in the search for weapons and/or drugs.
– Not in possession of a valid proof of identity and/or a valid student card. Dress code: The organization expressly reserves the right to refuse entry on the basis of inappropriate clothing. The Woolloomooloo is a club that caters to the young, trendy and fashion-conscious visitor.
If a crime has been committed:
– You will be arrested and any relevant goods will be seized.
– You will be turned over to the police immediately.
– We will press charges or file a complaint. – You will be removed from the Woolloomooloo and you may be denied access to this club with a minimum period of three months.
– For breaches of the peace the police will be called
Earplugs can be purchased at the front desk for € 3.
In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these House Rules, the meaning of the Dutch Language version shall take precedence.